Hosting Yoga For Kids
Let your kids explore the world of mindfulness and movement with a Kids Yoga Party at the MindBody studio in the beautiful Hastings neighborhood near Bridgeville, PA. We spend time playing with yoga poses, making crafts and sharing stories of being mindful.
Here is an example of what a Party schedule looks like:
- 3 – 3:30pm Kids arrive, set up mats and have a yoga and movement session in the studio.
- 3:30 – 4pm Kids start their craft and instructor reads a story afterwards.
- 4 – 5pm Kids and parents celebrate with food, drinks and presents.
- Clean up and head home
- Maximum number of kids is 12 per party.
- 2 hour party and rental is $150 and includes an instructor for the class + additional support staff.
- Parents do not need to stay for the party but please let the instructor know if younger kids need help with the bathroom, get anxious without their parents, and how to contact them if needed.
- If crafts are included there is a charge of $5 per craft per child. They will get to take them home with a thank you bag.
- Food can be brought into the studio. We have a small mini fridge to keep things cold but no place to warm or heat foods. There are tables and chairs that can be brought in on request.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required to reserve the day and time for the event. The remaining payment is to be made on the day of the event.
- To book an event please email email@example.com
Try A Class For Yourself First
Want to get comfortable with our studio before hosting an event for kids? We're parents too and we get it! Come take a look at our standard class lineup and see how we can offer mindfulness to both you and your children.